Monday, July 11, 2011

Waka Flocka Plans To Retire From Rap


Waka Flocka Flame use to go hard in the paint, despite negativity, but now he’s ready to quit the game.

After only three years of pursuing music, and releasing one album, he recently announced that he would be retiring from the rap game for good. ‘This game 2 Fake. I quite rap after this year,” he posted on twitter last week. Whether he would be quitting rap to go back to school is a mystery, however, he tells V-103 that he wouldn’t mind working at Wal-mart.

“I’m tired of going through what I go through, and punk a–es always rain on my world. There’s so [many] different haters, fake smiles, different hugs. I’d rather work at Walmart than rap, and that’s my word on God. Yup, I put that on Jesus Christ. I’m not lying or nothing. It’s something I could never explain to people because they could never understand it ‘cause they not living the lifestyle. At the end of the day, the people who’s living the lifestyle could understand why I’m doing it.”

 Meanwhile, his manager and mother Deb Antney, affectionately known as the Kris Jenner of the rap world, backs Waka’s claims of hanging up the mic. She tells Rap Fix:

He talking about quitting. He’s sick of this. We all are. We’re all disgusted with this stuff. You can’t trust people.

I hope Waka has had a great financial planner. If not, I give him three days of working the express line check out before he’s back in the studio.