Friday, July 15, 2011

Lil Wayne Explains Retirement Thoughts



Get More: MTV Shows

Lil Wayne opens up speaking about recent thoughts on when he should walk away from Rap. Here is what he had to say to MTV about the matter.

“I’m not sure; I’m not gonna Brett Favre y’all...I’m not gonna draw it all the way out the whole year: ‘We wondering, is Wayne gonna do this?’

But the honest answer is I don’t know. I’m so settled in my life right now. I have my kids; they’re wonderful. My daughter has her career ahead of her now. I have to focus on that, and I have to put the same focus that I put in my career. … I want to become a better father, I want to become a better man to my woman, and those things take time. and time takes away from this. So the honest answer to that [retirement] question is, I don’t know. Maybe so.”