Friday, July 1, 2011

Flight 368


Welcome to and thank you for flying on Flight 368. Music, marijuana, money, love, business, and most of all life, God. Those are the things that I love and the things that I work for everyday. Why Flight 368 as the name of my blog? Let me explain a little bit.


The number three represents for me creativity, my past, my present, and my future. It represents my learned mistakes and my future goals, the success that I'm working for.


The number six represents the love that I have in my heart. With our society today being mainly dogs and hoes, I've been blessed with the almighty "good girl." Am I in love? Deeply. Am I happy? Very. That girl and love is one of the biggest things in my life, if not the biggest. Notice how it says in the description above, "enlightenment." That's exactly what that girl has done for me. I was in a dark space mentally and emotionally and she lit up my world and made it warm. What can I say? I'm a man in love. Six also represents facts, truth, and honesty. When I speak, when I make music, I'm always putting my mind, my soul, and my heart into my words and into my lyrics. 110% of it. The truth will set you free and deliver you happiness. That's what I believe.


The number eight represents exactly what the description says: business, success, and wealth. It also represents repetition and I'm a big believer in that. Remember in the Lil Wayne documentary? "Repetition is the father of learning." With repetition, comes success.


And with all that, I'm working for power. With all those things together comes Flight 368 and I'm planning all gaining the power, the success, the world.