Thursday, August 25, 2011

"How To Love" Official Music Video + Lil Wayne Disses Jay-Z + 'Tha Carter 4' Leaks

"How To Love" (Official Music Video) - Lil Wayne:



Lil Wayne Disses Jay-Z In "It's Good" featuring Jadakiss and Drake:



"Talkin' 'bout baby money? I got your baby money. Kidnap your bitch and get that 'How much you love your lady?' money." - Lil Wayne fires towards Jay-Z after he said in H.A.M. featuring Kanye West, "Niggas fantasize about the shit that I do daily, like these rappers rap about all the shit that I do really, I'm like really, half a billi, nigga really? You got Baby money. Keep it real with niggas, niggas ain't got my lady money."

'Tha Carter 4', the anticipated album from Lil Wayne, also leaked today and had 1.2 million illegal downloads withing 30 minutes of it being leaked.